Tax and Accounting
Accounting and Tax Services in Kenya
Accounting and Tax Services in Kenya – At BusyBiz Business Consultants we believe that no matter how Simple or Complicated your books are, we find the Solutions that best Suits you and your Needs. Consultations are Free and we work when, where and as often as you want – at your office or home, our office or Online. We pride ourselves in our personalized Accounting & Tax Services, making each client feel like part of our family. We endeavor to help you meet all the statutory Accounting and Tax Obligations thus servicing you with insightful Financial Information to help you maintain Profitability and Capitalize on new opportunities. Whether you are an individual, a Limited Company, a Trust or a Non-Profit Organization in Kenya or East Africa …. We can deliver!
1. Preparation and Filing of Monthly Pay as You Earn (“PAYE”), Withholding Tax (“WHT”) and Value Added Tax (“VAT”) returns;
2. Ensuring compliance of your Company’s Operations in Kenya with the Applicable Tax Requirements in all Tax Heads i.e. PAYE, VAT, WHT, Corporation Tax and Customs and Excise duties;
3. Negotiate with Kenya Revenue Authority, in case of any Discrepancy, Fines or Tax refunds; and Ensure that the entire Tax Information is ready for Audit and Reconciliation
4. Tax Advisory, Providing Answers to Queries and/or opinions on Tax matters including Research, Discussions and Attendance of meetings relating to these matters as Instructed by you.
5. Advisory on the Taxation effects of Proposed Business Transactions, different methods of Business Structuring and Financing and their Tax Implications.
6. Tax Planning Advisory on the Taxation of Employment Income Accrued/Derived in Kenya by the Expatriates in line with the Double Taxation Agreements put in place by the Contracting States. (e.g Between Canada and Kenya)
7. Tax Planning & Advisory on the determination and Payment of Installment and Final Corporate Taxes
1. Accounting Systems & Processes Formulation & Set-Up
2. Periodic Book Keeping & Financial Data Management
3. Payroll Administration
4. Finance Support
5. Financial Systems Design & Implementation
External Audit Preparation & Readiness Test Financial Management Reporting Financial Controls Design & Implementation Budget Preparation, Implementation, Monitoring Forensic Accounting